Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On my arrival...

Well, I arrived yesterday at 11 o'clock!  The plane flight was long and uninteresting as I was seated in an isle seat without a window view, however, I could access the bathroom without mounting my neighbors like a rodeo.  Unfortunately I was unable to get a decent number of hours of sleep in the plane.  The jet lag is brutal…
It is 3:26 on Monday (my second day in Paris) and so far I have been completely unproductive!  I have:
1. had breakfast with my sister and her best friend, maxi, at a traditional Japanese bakery. (big shout-out for maxi who sat outside with us despite the one Euro charge.) 
2. got stuck in a riot... for the "Front Nationale" (French right wing party)
3. took a long subway trip to get cloths and other necessities from our apartment but took the wrong keys.
4. I am finally back and writing this post
5. I will be leaving to go to a picnic at the Champ de Mars in approximately 5 minutes...

3 hours later...

6. went to the picnic and met a few of my sister's fellow AUP students.
7. going to a cabaret with my uncle and cousin!


1 comment:

  1. Traditional Japanese breakfast, caught in a right-wing riot and cabaret...not bad for a first day´s work, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete